Sunday, August 29, 2010

Broken: Leo

Broken strings – Monolog

Together we played a beautiful song
Our melody spoke about sorrow, hurt and failure
Feelings we both know far too well
But I have been beating down to the ground far too many times
I want to touch the sky
But I every time I try
You stop me

You scream at me about me leaving you
You hurt yourself, and every time you do, you hurt me
And you know that far too well
You wane see your pain reflected in my eyes
You want everybody to fell as miserable as you do

But it is time to cut the strings over
We don’t hit the same notes anymore
And I don’t want to be your toy any longer
The birds are calling, and they want me to sing with them
And I won’t pass the opportunity again

With all I have come through
I have learned that I love myself more than I love you

This is a monologue from a story I am writing, it is far in the story, but I thought it fitted the theme really well

Made by Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment